Wetland Portable Seed Bank $30.00 Bulk Pound
Click here to view a Laboratory Report of Analysis (requires Acrobat Reader)
Cimarron River in Kingfisher Co. in Oklahoma
Common Reed is recommended for these reclamation projects:
- Streambank and shoreline stabilization
- Rehabilitation of polluted waters
- Filter Strips
- Constructed Lagoons and wetland cells for sewage and sludge treatment.
"Shoreline" Common Reed (rhizomes) released by: USDA, NRCS, Plant Materials Center at Knox City, Texas.
"Southwind" Common Reed (rhizomes) released by: USDS, NRCS, Plant Materials Center at Manhattan, Kansas.
- Wetlands and cell-systems afford livestock operators and alternative for waste water disposal.
- The lagoon and wetlands cell systems use natural means to transform potential pollutants to a clean water source.
- Wetlands provide an alternative to pumping waste water.
- Wetland Restoration provides good wildlife habitat!